I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Sales InternFortress System International Inc.
At Home InternshipNaturkur Wellness Center
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Executive Assistant to Director of Performing ArtsBrainstormers LLC
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Funding Research/Proposal WriterCity Arts Sports Enrichment Program
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Commercial Metals Company
Posted: June 06 2016
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommercial Metals Company is a global, low-cost metals recycling, manufacturing, fabricating and trading enterprise.
With corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas, CMC operates more than 120 local recycling centers; steel mills; fabrication facilities; marketing and distribution offices; construction-related product stores; heat treating facilities; and other related operations - in more than 12 countries. You’ll find our steel in American football stadiums, German airports, Saudi Arabian infrastructure, Singaporean high-rise buildings and in other well-known structures around the world.
Our vertical integration model revolutionized the way the steel industry operates today. Originating in 1915 with a single recycling location, we have continuously moved into higher-value downstream segments of the ferrous and non-ferrous metal lifecycle.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education