Product AdvisorCycleSafe Inc
Project Management InternshipRoosevelt Square Holdings
Surety Bond Renewal InternJW Surety Bonds
Business Development InternRadioActive Electronics
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Paid Business Development Interngoabroadchina
Paid Global AmbassadorOnward LLC.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Body Altitudes Health and Fitness
Posted: April 12 2015
Company Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteel & Stilettos is an international fusion fitness program. This program is a unique blended balance of body weight strength training, cardiovascular exercise & sexy movements; with an emphasis on confidence building.
It incorporates fitness activities to strengthen all participants’ needs to strut their stuff, with a sharp focus on glutes, legs, core, and abdominals. High Heels are used in the final segment of the class to allow participants to experience proprioception once targeted muscles have been stimulated. The class combines diverse music genres and tempos, exercises and affirmations throughout; to tone and sculpt mind and body.
Internship project to focus on expanding the SAS organization and develop a business plan and marketing campaign that has international relativity.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education