Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
47 Winter Street
Posted: November 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 11/14/16 — ? (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPointOS was founded in 2006 by bar & restaurant professionals with two goals:
(1) Provide a full-featured, user friendly point-of-sales (POS) software
(2) Modern credit card processing software
Only the highest quality equipment is considered for our customers, including the same hardware preferred by large corporations like Walmart and Disney World.
Today, PointOS is uniquely positioned in the POS marketplace, thanks to the fact the software flexibly serves larger, traditional restaurants comfortable with legacy features, as well as modern establishments, looking to push the envelope of technology with new UI features and EMV chip updates. [ Nov 2016 ]
Responsibilities- Communicate with external clients by phone, to evaluate their busines needs
- Schedule software demos
- Learn to research & create periodic reports on clients and prospect
- Learn how to manage a Client Relationship Database (CRM)
RequirementsNote: College Credit available based on syllabus requirements. Please bring class details to interview.
- Ability to communicate professionally with external clients, important exposure to business owners
- Interest in point-of-sales software and/or the hospitality industry
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, IT or equivalent education
- Positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and research skills