Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
looking for intern (bilingual)integrity solar
Tired of same old office job?The Great Awakening
Graduating Soon? Management Training Program - Fully PaidGCR Acquisitions, Inc
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Sales assistant internshipPanda Army
Business Development InternshipInternational Education Development Agency
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
276 5th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 05 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Big Data company rapidly growing and venturing into new horizons. We have high-end clientele which we have retained via sound business practices. Building long lasting relationships with our clients is our number one priority.
We are an innovating machine constantly using emerging technology and marketing expertise to fuel our innovative spirit and bring solutions to our clients. Currently our ‘ninjas’ are working on developing major programs and they need social media to achieve notoriety!
With offices in the heart of New York City, we provide a full suite of services for our clients’ and their technology needs.
In the past few months, we have expanded our domestic and international relationships by building our business within the United States and also in Europe.
The gist: We make data usable!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education