BusinessCNO Financial Group, Inc.
Business AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY.
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Social Media InternFounderMade
Graphic Design InternFounderMade
Investor Relations InternFounderMade
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd Suite 100
Posted: August 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe specialize in promotional marketing and customer acquisitions.
Through our innovative approach to direct marketing, we are able to offer our clients 100% return on their marketing investments- a statement few other marketing companies can make.
By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty.
CJD Consulting, Inc. is committed to delivering our clients the best representation in our industry and helping them achieve their most ambitious marketing goals. We do this by providing them the best results in our face-to-face marketing and sales campaigns. By doing so, coupled with a genuine enthusiasm for what we do, allows us to generate new customer acquisitions along with a proven track record of long-term customer retention.
Our goal is to add value with all in our company. We strive to see leaders develop, both personally and professionally. We prove our results to our clients through the continual growth of our business throughout the United States.
ResponsibilitiesCJD Consulting, Incorporated is hiring into a Management Training position. Our marketing team represents our client with integrity to the small business community in the Greater Indianapolis area.
Success isn’t something that just happens - success is learned, success is practiced and then it is shared. Here at CJD Consulting, we believe that the success of our future depends on finding the right candidate, training from the ground up, and promoting from within. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position. Successful candidates will grow into management.
CJD Consulting, Incorporated is a privately owned firm based in Indianapolis, Indiana at Three Woodfield Crossing recently expanded and is looking to open three more markets by the end of 2015.
The Management Training Position will involve responsibilities in:
• Marketing, Sales & Management
• Human Resources
• Face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects
In addition to the above responsibilities our employees are provided additional training. Additional training involves; interviewing, training of new executives, employee retention and team building.
What is the culture like at CJD Consulting?
We are looking for goal-oriented, high-performing individuals who want to succeed in a highly competitive, but NOT cut-throat environment. We have a friendly team environment with no glass ceiling.
Additional aspects of our culture are;
• Travel opportunities
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in sales, marketing & management
• Financial management, business management and time management
• Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
• Training in direct marketing and internet marketing
• Philanthropic events
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement into management and marketing roles based on performance
For more information on our culture please visit our website;
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Degree or equivalent education and experience.