Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
National Workman Comp Solutions
13255 sw 137 ave
Posted: March 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company specializes in providing companies with workers compensation, PEO, pay as you go comp, payroll, employee benefits and general liability. Interns will assist our employees and work directly with the team and the companies clients dealing with various aspects of brand enhancement including, marketing, brand alignment, sales calls and organization as well as general office duties. Interns will also participate in brainstorming sessions and meetings and will be looked upon to provide insight based on their experiences and observations. Internships are either for credit and are for a fixed period of time. Further employment may be available once the internship is completed.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education