Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Nucleus Corporation
Posted: March 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nucleus Corporation provides an abundance of support and guidance to the overwhelmed, overworked, and often underpaid business owner. We utilize our sense of personable interaction to identify the most problematic issues within your business and provide solutions and strategies to resolve each one of them and catapult the growth of your business. We work hand-in-hand with business owners, companies, and CEO's to establish measurable goals both long and short term in order to implement a strategic plan that will produce tangible results.
With Strategic Business Planning, Business Marketing and Start-Up/Small Business Assistance and Development being our most sought after services, we also specialize and cater to other areas of business. Through Business Consultation & Advising, Contract Management & Drafting, Company & Staff Training Services, Conference & Meeting Facilitation, The Nucleus Corporation has all that your company needs to succeed and reach the goals that have been set for your business.
The Nucleus Corporation is not just our name but what we strive to be for your business. We work diligently to position ourselves as the CORE of your business, providing all of the necessary elements and energy that it must take for your business to maintain fluidity of operation and become a fully functioning and successful unit.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Contract agreement assistance and drafting
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education