Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The HELP Center
3918 Dickerson Road
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of The HELP Center is to provide ex-offenders preemptive support to restructure their lives and achieve success within pro-social parameters through employment, supportive, counseling and educational services. An internship provides the opportunity for students to apply the knowledge they have learned in the classroom to "real world" experiences. Internships may be completed year round. As a member of the team, with supervision provided by myself and the executive director, the intern performs case management activities to facilitate the maximum function and coping capacity of ex-offenders while following organizational policies and procedures. Interns will Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. I welcome an opportunity to speak with you regarding an internship with The HELP Center.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education