Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 27 2016
Company Location: Darnestown, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHy-Vee /ˌhaɪˈviː/ is an employee-owned chain of 240 supermarkets located throughout the Midwestern United States in Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The largest Hy-Vee stores are full-service supermarkets with bakeries, delicatessens, floral departments, dine-in and carryout food service, wine and spirits, pharmacies, HealthMarkets (natural and organic products) and coffee kiosks (Caribou Coffee and Starbucks). Hy-Vee has also added fuel stations with convenience stores, fitness centers, and full service restaurants to some of its properties. Hy-Vee has a rewards program called Fuel Saver + Perks, which gives customers a discount on gas for buying special items each week in their ad.
Hy-Vee was founded in 1930 by Charles Hyde and David Vredenburg in Beaconsfield, Iowa in a small brick building known as the Beaconsfield Supply Store, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Hy-Vee's longtime advertising slogan, "Where there's a helpful smile in every aisle," was adopted for the chain's first television commercial in 1963. The slogan became a jingle in the 1990s with music by Annie Meacham and James Poulsen.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education