Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Business development & sales internBookmark This
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWelcome to Jelingu Creates!
We are an exciting London based creative tech agency. We provide digital solutions for our clients through web & app development. We have a creative team of animators, computer geeks, I.T geniuses and tech enthusiast.
Currently we are preparing for the expansion of Jelingu Creates as 2016 plans to be an exciting year ahead of us. Jelingu Creates will be really working to expand into other markets outside of Europe as well as building our currently clientele within app & web development.
Some of our past clients included- BBC, Ford, Rimmel London, Ali Baba, and London Fashion Week.
The team at Jelingu Creates is still growing and we are now looking for individuals with strong interested within the fields of marketing, business development, sales and the tech industry.
Business development & sales intern
As a business development intern you would be responsible for building relationships with existing clientele as well as working to build your own portfolio of clients. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop advertising campaigns and prepare and deliver presentation.
Typical work activities
• Conducting market research
• Preparing and delivering presentations
• Client meeting
• Building relationships with external stakeholders
• Securing clients and pushing to achieve sale targets
• Working closely with team to implement business strategies.
• Selling our products and services
• Maintain Jelingu Creates database
Working to increase business revenue
• Proficiency in English
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Pro active
• We love people that can bring forward fresh ideas
• Brilliant people person and communications skills
• Attention to detail
• Keen to learn and grow with the company
• Business savvy
• An interest within the tech industry