District Leader InternPrimerica Financial Services
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Carodell Homes and Properties
720 Calvin Avery Ste C
West Memphis, AR
Posted: June 10 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have several entrepreneurial ventures that I am embarking upon and I am looking for an intern who is motivated, self- starter, coachable, works well independently and as a team. The chosen candidate will learn challenges and successes’ of being a business owner as he or she assistance in completing marketing, branding, and research projects. Chosen candidate will also learn how to organize and implement events related to business. Some customer service/administrative work involved as well.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assists in the design, development, implementation of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Provide customer service in clinical setting, helping family members, visitors, and caregivers
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates and manage online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Access to a computer and phone
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable, and resourcefulness