Winter Intern - Insurance BrokerageSeubert & Associates
Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Carodell Homes and Properties
720 Calvin Avery Ste C
West Memphis, AR
Posted: June 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have several entrepreneurial ventures that I am embarking upon and I am looking for an intern who is motivated, self- starter, coachable, works well independently and as a team. The chosen candidate will learn challenges and successes’ of being a business owner as he or she assistance in completing marketing, branding, and research projects. Chosen candidate will also learn how to organize and implement events related to business. Some customer service/administrative work involved as well.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assists in the design, development, implementation of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Provide customer service in clinical setting, helping family members, visitors, and caregivers
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates and manage online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Access to a computer and phone
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, adaptable, and resourcefulness