Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4000 W. Burbank Blvd.
Posted: January 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"We believe in providing the solutions necessary to assist our clients in EMPOWERING the masses and IMPACTING the world." - Chairman/CEO Kevin Hellon, II
Our approach is simple, we strive to bring value to every client we work with. Whether it is through structuring their company to become a valuable asset to setting up their identity that will appeal to their client base in a professional and winning manner, we are focused on achieving our success through the success we create for our clients.
We are dedicated to building and enhancing businesses that can empower the masses and put businesses in a position to make their impact on the world.
For many years, The HELLON Corporation has been instrumental in taking companies from concept to a solid organization. We have helped single mothers begin a viable business to assisting government agencies with expanding their technology services for greater accountability. We worked with filmmakers to package their projects for investors and connected businesses seeking capital with funding sources. We are dedicated to putting the necessary resources and structure in place to allow our clients to succeed!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education