Product AdvisorCycleSafe Inc
Project Management InternshipRoosevelt Square Holdings
Surety Bond Renewal InternJW Surety Bonds
Business Development InternRadioActive Electronics
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Paid Business Development Interngoabroadchina
Paid Global AmbassadorOnward LLC.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Champion Consulting, Inc.
4045 NW 64th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: April 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChampion Consulting, Inc. is a leading direct sales and marketing firm in the South Central United States. Founded in 2015, Champion Consulting, Inc. has been committed to building brand value for our clients and customers. Our innovative sales and marketing services have allowed us to expand to multiple locations nationwide. Champion Consulting, Inc. understands that in order to stay ahead of the competition we must be able to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of the sales and marketing industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education