Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1701 N. California Blvd. suite number 124
Walnut Creek, CA
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE Www.starlinecomm.com
Starline Communications, Inc. (SCI) is a highly innovative solution provider company that works with businesses in specific industries by building and managing highly skilled and localized sales and marketing teams.
At SCI, we are fully committed to our clients as they are our preeminent concern. We focus on reducing all expenses related to hiring and management for our clients. We work hard on improving sales force performance and developing strategies for brand promotion.
Our primary objective is to be the top sales and marketing solutions team. We strive for excellence, with a strong focus on performance. It is our goal to build a highly collaborative environment, and to develop teams capable of showing leadership skills at the highest level.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education