Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Internship Experience + Coursework + College CreditExperience Institute
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept, based on education, which offers tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationships to fully embrace the serene spaces within ourselves which is reflected in our relationship with food and everything else in the outer world.
Our founder is a Celebrity Chef, Author & Certified Movement Analyst/Therapist/Meditation Teacher who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a month in Los Angeles when feasible.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the food landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a pleasant environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A fun attitude with exceptional organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Dependable Team Player, High Reliability, High degree of initiative
Preferred - Commitment to Customer Service