Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Vermont Syrup Company
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Vermont Syrup Company is a start-up based off of a tradition that has been in the family since 1876. Our core values are to provide the story behind our products and how they are made and to make it easy for them to do business with us. We sell certified organic maple syrup and other maple products at a price that is competitive and all of our syrup comes off our maple farm and is never blended. With recent discoveries of recent health benefits, we feel it is imperative to brand our product as an all-around natural sweetener and not something you just put on pancakes and waffles. We want people to start thinking outside of the box with our product to make them realize how many different uses there can be for our syrup. We want to focus on online sales and to start working with more restaurants and catering companies throughout the country to grow the brand.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education