Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Rightway Solution Corp.
Posted: November 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRightway Solution Corp. is software products and services company with global footfall. We offer our services for mobile, web and desktop application development. Our development center is located in India. Right now we do not have a physical office in USA, but do have our representatives and re-sellers thorough-out USA. Our India body (www.rightwaysolution.com) is an established name in software outsourcing since 2003.
We have other product websites too, i.e www.designnbuy.com, www.mobi-commerce.net and www.themeheros.com
We are now seeking young and talented interns to expand our sales and marketing initiatives with-in USA.
Paid Internship - Smart Hourly Pay Plus Sales Incentives
What you will Gain from this internship:
Full exposure on complete business development cycle. Our industry is in the thriving mobile and web apps sector. You will be involved in the entire sales cycle where you will get first-hand experience working with clients, management, support teams and accounting. This internship will allow you to think quickly on your feet and build key experience that will help you in your future career path.
Responsibilities- Lead generation
- New business development via daily prospecting activities
- Initiate lead, demoing software to clients, deal closure
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Add big account for company
Requirements-Love for technology and mobile apps
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Basic understanding of software development life-cycle, business models for software outsourcing and latest software technology trends is a plus