Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
3300 Highlands Parkway
Posted: November 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Tax Company, looking for tax prepares with great attitude and hard work ethic. We provide a fun work environment while accomplishing our task. We’re opening several new locations that need a little help. There’s no experience required.
Serious inquires only. Start TODAY!
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Performance Bonuses
- Career Opportunities
- Free Education
- Travel Opportunity
To apply, simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or just call 678-820-9077
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Soliciting and marketing for new client prospects
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education