Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
LA Express Centers
914 S Glenoaks Blvd
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLA Express Centers is a new business model looking to expand and grow in several non-traditional ways. Currently, the company currently specializes in eyelash extensions, teeth whitening and infrared body wraps. However, the company will be expanding to include facials, waxing, nails and permanent make-up within the next few months. Our business model focuses on excellence in customer service and quality while honoring the busy schedules of our clients. To that end, the short term plan will be to include new services and streamline/combine services in a way that isn’t currently being done in the marketplace. More to be explained to the right candidate interested in learning and growing with us.
We need someone that can think outside the box with us. Someone that will help us research new ideas and put those ideas into action. We need someone that will help us launch new products and with private labeling campaigns (trademarking, packaging, FDA requirements, etc.).
The internship will be in Burbank, CA
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Suggest and, in some cases, research and implement new service, marketing and sales strategies
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, specific business
- Assist with promotional and awareness campaigns
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Develop and manage product, service and/or marketing project(s) from beginning to completion
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas and independently follow through on projects
- Ability to communicate at all levels with external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Knowledge of social media outlets, standards and practices, and operation.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills