Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Fred, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a consulting firm that specializes in the support of start-ups and small businesses. Our clients are the entrepreneurs and small businesses with fewer than 5 employees.
This position is for someone who enjoys working with people and is familiar with computers and how social media works. We are looking a professional who is seeking experience in this field and who is comfortable communicating directly with people. This internship is perfect for students who would like to gain experience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Typing, People-oriented, Superior Computer Skills, Business Management Training
Preferred - Excel, Word, People Skills, Business, Microsoft PowerPoint, English & Spanish languages