Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Cannabis Business Development InternshipQueen Concepts & Co.
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
MOLOGEN AG company
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: Penn, NE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMOLOGEN AG is a biotechnology company specializing in the research and clinical development of innovative drugs in the fields of oncology and infectious diseases.
Our most important developments to date are the DNA immunomodulator MGN1703, which we are currently subjecting to clinical trials in the treatment of colorectal cancer and small-cell lung cancer. Furthermore our cell-based cancer therapy MGN1601 for the treatment of renal cancer, which is also a highly promising product, is currently undergoing clinical development as well.
The basis for our innovative drugs comes from our own MIDGE® and dSLIM® platform technologies and our own allogeneic tumor cell line. Our products all operate in accordance with the same principle of action: They enable a patient's immune system to fight the disease or pathogen itself. Our drugs, without exception, demonstrate excellent tolerability.
Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave
*You will be enrolled for Benefits after 4weeks.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education