Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Kimberly K. Parker International
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKimberly K. Parker International, LLC is an Educational Consulting Company providing services for the home-schooled community, individual clients, and corporations. Kimberly K. Parker, CEO, has written and published 15 books and has helped 83 people between the ages of six and 83 realize their dream of becoming published authors. Through her newly established educational tours abroad, she aspires to encourage others through education and exploration and expose youth and adults alike to the wonders of the world.
We seek an intern to help us revamp our existing business plan and help us get the word out in a HUGE way about our products, services, and events. We are looking for a self-starter who has great ideas to share in this field. Must be social media savvy and think out-of-the-box!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education