Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Product Development/Design Intern for Home products.Kennedy International
Business/Marketing Intern Needed in Liquor Industry!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Project ManagementSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
National Youth Football Organization
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Wake Forest, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Youth Football Organization (NYFO) Intern Programs
The NYFO is powered by current and former NFL athletes and great coaches throughout the country that are passionate about enhancing the game of football and the lives of those who participate.
The National Football Organization’s Intern programs entails working directly with NYFO’s marketing, public relations and/or communications teams at either the organization’s National Headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina or one of the NYFO State Headquarters in each state within the United States of America and Canada
Internship projects may include working with the following:
NYFO Public Relations
NYFO Social Interactive Media
NYFO National Events & Operation
NYFO State Events & Operations
NYFO Philanthropic Initiatives
Responsibilities- Initiate business to business collaboration for philanthropic initiatives
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education