PUBLIC RELATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Immediate Internships availableGreentree
Business AssistantS. M. Parsons Architect Inc.
Environmental Business Plan for an Ecovillage in the Hudson Valley (North of NYC)More Gardens! Fund
Personal & Executive AssistantBrandi Kolosky
Internship in China C109 - Webmaster/Designer (not virtual)MTA Network
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Community LeaderBir Ventures USA Ltd
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: November 05 2016
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoezandmore Ⓡ is a Shoezandmore.com LLC company. The world needs to know the value you bring to the table, the world needs to know you are shoezandmoreⓇ.
Our mission is to hold readers accountable for excellence in healthy living and social awareness with an environmentally responsible carbon footprint. Our vision is to educate readers about real issues occurring daily across the earth because what happens today will affect tomorrow.
We need your help. The ShoezandmoreⓇ is currently reaching over three million people each month, our workload is high, and need help organizing the demands attached to this fast-paced field. Our target is young adults between 18-34-year-olds, and who else knows what young adults want other than young adults? This unpaid internship offers fantastic benefits. Benefits such as covering live events, networking with industry leaders, and possible employment opportunities complemented by the support of a respected magazine to list a few.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Honest, Strong Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Email Etiquette
Preferred - Bilingual Communications