Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4760 Red Bank Expressway
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionT3, Inc. believes in developing people and are passionate about helping them reach their full potential. In addition to our competitive performance-based structure, we provide an environment that allows team members to fulfill social, mental, physical, and spiritual goals. Whether it be playing basketball, partaking in leadership workshops, or helping with charity events, there truly is a way for everyone to get involved!
T3, Inc. offers world-class education in two areas: sales & consulting and business leadership.
First, we equip our team of talented account representatives with all of the information and tools necessary to become an expert in their field. It is through our hands on training and mentor-ship program that our team is best able to absorb the product knowledge and truly be a consultant for our business customers and home owner customers.
Secondly, we need great leaders to help us accomplish our mission of growth. We provide continuous training in concepts from Robert Kiyosaki, John Maxwell, Franklin Covey and many others. We are able to draw from 17 years of experience and take a hands-on approach in mentoring up and coming leaders.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education