INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4950 West 78th Street
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Opportunity to contribute to rapidly growing startup company
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio
- Opportunity for part-time to full-time employment upon successful completion of the internship, interview, and final project requirements set forth by the university and the employer
- End of Intern, presentation will be required to present to management for professional skills building.
- This internship is unpaid, however College Credits can be earned depending on your college and or degree program.
- Renters Warehouse USA, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Renters Warehouse will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Compiling data
- Activation form set-up
- Account set-up
- Assist with onboarding new Franchisees
- Create and manage bi-weekly surveys using Google forms
- Managing operations manual
- Audit franchise dashboard and continue to upload new changes
- Assist with weekly business unit directors meetings
- Assist in setting overall strategic paths
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
- Analytical skills, Familiarity with Google Apps is a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, and Project.
- 1+ year’s academic experience with product lifecycle systems, or CRM support.
- Knowledge of property-level financial statements and basic accounting a plus
- Strong communication skills given the need to communicate effectively in oral and written form with clients, property staff, colleagues and members of the real estate community
- Committed to delivery highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
- Proactive; self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize & handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a team environment
- Our intern should be creative, and self-motivated and ready to work with a small and innovative team.
- Curiosity and a passion for creating dynamically beautiful experiences
- Dedicated and strong attention to detail
- Action-oriented, diligent, and flexible
SkillsRequired - Real Estate, Property Management, Property Management Systems, Franchising, Franchise Sales, Franchise Agreements
Preferred - Sales, CRM, Lead Generation, Lead Management, Phone Screening, Administrative Assistant, Customer Follow-up, Assistants, Follow-up