Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Insurance InternScully Agency
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Aldo Group (corporately styled The ALDO Group) is a private corporation in Canada that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 2,000 stores under three retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring and GLOBO. Stores in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or rebranded banners. Little Burgundy (which it sold to Genesco), Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst).
Keen interest in various hardware & software solutions for corporate applications.
Desire for understanding business processes
Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
Technical Sales experience on computer hardware and software & working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
Good interpersonal skills, hardworking, driven, goal-oriented and assertive
Must be computer literate
With good communication skills (oral/written)
Driven, goal-oriented and assertive.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education