Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
REPOWER by Solar Universe
1152 Stealth Street
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionREPOWER is one of the top 10 providers of residential solar across the U.S. We operate in 11 states through over 100 partners that market, sell, and install solar under the REPOWER brand.
The residential solar market is reaching an inflection point driven by declining material costs, growing consumer awareness, proliferating financing options, and the recent extension of the investment tax credit. REPOWER has created a marketplace linking specialty players - Manufacturers, Lead Generators, Sales / Origination firms, Financiers, Distributors, and Installers - into a cohesive network that collectively provides homeowners with the best solar solution available.
We offer an exciting opportunity to learn how to design, sell, and manage the processing of a residential solar project. Interns will be trained with fundamental knowledge of the solar industry, equipment, pricing, sales and marketing, and project management.
Responsibilities- Analyze customer's home and energy consumption information
- Design complete solar systems
- Create a financial proposal based on customer's equipment and financing preferences
- Facilitate sales process with customer and internal team
- Work with potential clients to answer questions and deepen their understanding of our product offerings
- Opportunities to present proposals to clients in a sales environment in order to close deals
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- High Proficiency with Computers
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education