Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
16372 kenrick ave
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at the farmers insurance we are bringing in interns that possibly want to have a career in the insurance background. we will personally teach you how to run a agency. This position does have an opportunity of a turnaround job offer after the internship is completed.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education