Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
387 Technology Drive #1100
College Park, MD
Posted: June 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDemere is building the world's largest digital consumer and retailer fashion platform by using proprietary image recognition capabilities. If you are interested in helping to change an industry that drastically needs changing, then apply!
We are looking for highly qualified full stack developers who have a passion and desire to see a problem and find a solution. As a team we will map out the work for the day and week ahead and your challenge will be to prioritize and work on your tasks to ensure that the tasks that were assigned to you are completed on time while also addressing bugs or challenges that arise during the day.
Everything you work on, will be seen by users. It won't be tested for months and pushed through levels of hierarchy. Instead you can expect any thing you work on to be passed to users within hours of being developed and shipped.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Business, B2B Marketing, Creative Entrepreneurship, Advertising Sales
Preferred - Adobe