Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
387 Technology Drive #1100
College Park, MD
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDemere is building the world's largest digital consumer and retailer fashion platform by using proprietary image recognition capabilities. If you are interested in helping to change an industry that drastically needs changing, then apply!
We are looking for highly qualified full stack developers who have a passion and desire to see a problem and find a solution. As a team we will map out the work for the day and week ahead and your challenge will be to prioritize and work on your tasks to ensure that the tasks that were assigned to you are completed on time while also addressing bugs or challenges that arise during the day.
Everything you work on, will be seen by users. It won't be tested for months and pushed through levels of hierarchy. Instead you can expect any thing you work on to be passed to users within hours of being developed and shipped.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Advertising Sales, Business, B2B Marketing, Creative Entrepreneurship
Preferred - Adobe