Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Little Hands Happy Faces LLC/SHEEK
Posted: February 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSHEEK is a band new non profit in Pittsburgh that has many branches to its tree. SHEEK looks to service the triad of society which is the parents, children and communities we live in. Our goal is to empower and educate each other to better our lives and the lives of those around us. This group is founded by a woman and will help women and families from all walks of life. We will empower each other to reach new levels and goals while being a foundation for growth and development. We will offer support and a listening ear to all that have words to speak. There is no judgment or disrespect in this group it will not be tolerated. This group hopes to promote love for one another and help build each other up rather than break each other down.
We are all sisters and must unite and be there for one another we as women have the power to make great changes but the change must first start with you. We look to build lasting friendships and networking possibilities. We want to strengthen our lives mentally, physically, academically, spiritually and financially and the lives of those around us and this group will help do just that.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Make and attend appointments with potential clients, investors and other organizational meetings
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as team lead
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
-Ability to handle business financials
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or higher education