College Works - Summer Business InternshipCollege Works Painting - Management Internship for Summer
College Works - Summer Business/Sales/Management position. PAIDCollege Works Painting - Management Internship for Summer
PART/FULL TIME SALES/MANAGEMENT POSITION IN WISCONSIN/CHICAGO AREACollege Works Painting - Management Internship for Summer
Business InternCleaner Solutions
Experiential Education/Corporate Team Building InternshipUnited EVENTures
Training Program ConsultantComputhink, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGoGORILLA Media
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: September 23 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKonaScrub is an all natural skin care company. With your position you will be working directly with the founder.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education