Product AdvisorCycleSafe Inc
Project Management InternshipRoosevelt Square Holdings
Surety Bond Renewal InternJW Surety Bonds
Business Development InternRadioActive Electronics
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Paid Business Development Interngoabroadchina
Paid Global AmbassadorOnward LLC.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Life Marketing Solutions
45 East Northhampton
Wilkes Barre, PA
Posted: April 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLife Marketing Inc a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm based in WIlkes Barre,PA- We have recently expanded and have plans to double in size again within the next year. We now have available clients waiting for us to handle their sales and marketing nationwide.
Here at Life Marketing Inc we pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position of MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a team of employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people to become the future leaders of our organization.
Our Company Offers:
• Outstanding Growth Opportunities
• Paid Training
• Compensation on pay for performance basis
• Travel Opportunities
Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
35-45k Entry Level
100k + within 6-8 months
We have been growing rapidly and are continuing to expand our operations and offerings. If you are a proven performer, we would like to take a closer look at working for us.
Our Positions have a weekly guaranteed pay plus the ability to earn commission. The opportunity will require in-person sales with customers and opportunity to gain new skills and experience!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education