Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Christian Bell Inc
60 aspen colony
Fox Lake, IL
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChristian Bell Inc is focused on residential and small business remodeling. We respect homeowners and entrepreneurs who are taking a leap of faith by trusting a contractor in their property. We are not a huge company with crews of cheap labor. We are a family-owned, small business that hires quality people and has built a small team that can handle day to day tasks. Sometimes we are spread a bit thin, but we believe in maintaining quality relationships with clients by performing quality work.
Looking to fill in a position as a salesman or "project manager" as we would call it in our industry. Must have knowledge of the construction industry and be a motivated individual with a "Go-Getter" attitude! There is an 8% commission bonus for every sale you make! Its up to you and how hard you work that will define how much money you would like to make.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education