Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCort
Business Benchmarking, Data and Research Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
International Business Consultant – Miami Internship/co-op leading to a permanent positionS2M Group Data & Services
Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
Business Development InternshipPepper Gang
Marketing/Social Media Intern for Esthetician/Lash SpecialistStag and Lily Skin Care and Lashes
Business Development / Sales InternScope Construction and Trading, Ltd.
Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCORT
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
426 Marietta Street, Suite 100A
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an idea studio specializing in innovative digital experiences that buzz with energy, deliver value, and inspire action. Our clients include high-growth startups, venture capital firms, and Fortune 500 companies. Learn more at: http://thinkpearlio.com/
Why you should work with us?
Fun & relaxed environment.
Interesting projects that excite & inspire.
Great support from the leadership.
We love to attend events around the city.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education