Marketing INTERNWSU HIGH Program
PUBLIC RELATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Office Administrator - AssistantWSU HIGH Program
WriterWSU HIGH Program
Summer internship in the big Apple!Cost Cutters
Entry Level Sales - Entry Level Marketing - Entry Level Customer ServiceFlorida Business Consulting
Entry Level Business DevelopmentFlorida Business Consulting
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Phenix Bicoastal Salons LLC
18184 Shinniecock Hills, Pl
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhenix Bicoastal Salons is a franchisee of the Phenix Salon Suites concept. We currently own and operate 37 locations.
We are currently offering a unique opportunity. The candidate selected will work directly with the CEO of Phenix Bicoastal daily.
Phenix Salon Suites is changing the Salon Industry. Founded by a family of Salon Professionals with over 85 years of Salon Industry experience, Phenix Salon Suites is poised to be the premier provider of Salon Suite concepts throughout the United States and Internationally. With over two dozen salon Professionals within the family, Phenix Salon Suites has a first hand understanding of the Salon Industry. We are not a company that was founded by people that had a “business idea” but a family that has been in the Salon Industry for over many decades. Our experience in the Salon Industry and our approach to operating our locations with the Salon Professional in mind have proven to be a key to the success of our company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on new development opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education