Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Insurance InternScully Agency
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
485 Mass ave suite 300 PMB 11
Posted: February 25 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosition Summary - Must live in Boston, Cambridge or Somerville
The intern/student will report to the Manager of Strategy, Planning, and Change.
The intern/student will:
• Research developments of the business plan for the company.
• Aid staff efforts around Elliot's House, using MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and financial/forecasting systems.
• Support development and creation of high quality content and materials for plans of a new location
• Analyze business challenges and opportunities as it pertains to Elliot's House, using information from internal and external sources.
• Qualified candidates will be working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Business, (students must be continuing education towards degree during and/or after internship)
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Strong communication skills and sense of initiative and teamwork
• MS Office Suite
• Desk/internet research skills
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education