Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Tenth Muse Enterprises
Posted: August 17 2016
Company Location: Delray Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTenth Muse Enterprises is a startup marketing and publishing consulting firm. We help entrepreneurs and artists of all types find and connect with their markets by developing strategies that align with their unique business goals. Our tagline is Be Your Own Inspiration. We are less than a year old. Check out www.tenthmuseenterprises.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Organizing, categorizing and prioritizing leads
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Confident and willing to own assignments to ensure completion
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Organization & prioritization skills, English language skills
Preferred - Creative, Highly resourceful, Energetic Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial Skills, Extrovert