INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Si Brand Marketing and Media, LLC
Posted: February 24 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSi Brand Marketing and Media is looking for a Business Development/Sales Intern that has the skills, motivation, creativity, and is customer oriented. We're looking for two interns to fill the position. The interns will be working with our company as well as our clients. Our clients range from faith based institutions to entertainers.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education is a plus