Paid Business Development Interngoabroadchina
Paid Global AmbassadorOnward LLC.
Art Dealer InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternEC Consulting Inc.
Office AssistantMaggard Memorials
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Data Entry Intern Needed!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Women Empowering Women of Michigan
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen Empowering Women 501c3 tax exempt organization.That desire to bridge the gap among young adult women, children and men in the community. This position consist of research and data collection for potential grants.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Energy, Collaboration, Clarity, Effectiveness, Commitment to Quality
Preferred - Time Management, Budget Development