Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern - South AfricaBookmark This
Century Gate, Century City
Posted: September 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDaddy’s Deals, is one of South Africa’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce sites, offering) exclusive travel, spa, restaurant and experience offers to a large and highly engaged database of subscribers.
Belonging to the Daddy’s Group (founded by Jodi Aufrichtig and Nick Ferguson), which includes The Old Biscuit Mall, The Daddy Long Legs Hotel, Daddy O and Old Mac Daddy, Daddy’s Deals started off in 2011 in partnership with Kulula.com. The idea was to offer Kulula.com and BA customers an extension to their flight bookings by providing them a leisure, accommodation, or lifestyle experience. In doing so, they became an overnight sensation, with offers frequently selling out within a day of going live!
The focus at Daddy’s Deals is three-fold.
One: we source high quality experience and lifestyle offerings from local merchants looking to reach relevant consumers.
Two: we build and engage a quality database of South African consumers who are looking specifically for fun and unique experiences that cannot be obtained elsewhere.
Three: we bring One and Two together via innovative love matches made in marketing heaven!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Interested candidates can submit their CV’s and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education