Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingSlate and Bow Inc.
AFLAC Business & MarketingAFLAC
Business AdministratorUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Entry Level OpeningsSignature
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Account Management InternHAKU
NOMI Beauty Operations Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: February 26 2016
Company Location: Lubbock, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew start-up within Lubbock, a legal and medical referral service and Rehab clinic. Will be working directly with the CEO.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements-- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education