Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Mosaic Business Administration
3900 TELEPORT BLVD
Posted: April 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMosaic Business Administration(MBA) is an organization which render Administrative supports to organizations who are having difficulties in their businesses. Our head office is located in Irving, TX. We came into full service April, 21st 2009. Mosaic Business Administration grows daily as our services are of high quality; reviving dead or weak businesses successfully is our priority. Our services are not limited to the United States but worldwide, and this has helped the popularity of the organization.
Our strength lies in the quality we put into our services, and the best benefit we offer our employees. Mosaic Business Administration(MBA) is giving great opportunities to students to start a highly paid internship with us.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Account receivable and Payable.
- Managing an online Store, Maintaining online inventory.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work alone without or with less supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education (Not a yardstick)