Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Data Entry ClerkNew Orleans Tulane
Client Relationship InternshipRentspree LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
409 Grand Ave., Suite # 3,
Posted: October 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou must be dynamic, Cheerful, People’s person, reliable, honest, confident, hardworking, strong communication/people/organization, PR skills with an excellent personality and attitude. Must be proficient in Microsoft office and researching information on the internet. Applicant must be responsible, detail-oriented, self-motivated. Must be able to work independently and diligently with little supervision. Education and experience in marketing is definitely a plus. The candidate must be an excellent planner, able to prioritize and possess strong writing and communication skills. Presentation, and interpersonal skills •Strong working knowledge of sales & marketing strategies.
Must have high energy level, Strong Sales incentive and must be willing to travel national/International.
You're getting in at the ground level of a growing company. People who are a good fit will have huge growth potential, in addition to mentoring by some of the smartest, most successful people in the solar industry.
Duties include general administrative office work. Duties also includes B2B marketing and sales. Produce sales orders by convincing customers on the merits of the financial, technical and/or environmental properties of a solar system. Generate sales leads and follow up on office inquiry calls.
We have a fun, friendly, collaborative work-style in a casual environment. We do allow to participate with different growth opportunities within the company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education