Business Developer / Lead researcher internStargazer
Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
700 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: November 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet is a platform that allows wholesale food producers and distributors to save costs and increase efficiency by automating their existing manual processes. Our cloud-based solution enables online ordering, invoicing, and real time inventory management. Sweet replaces antiquated systems that dominate today’s food distribution market.
This is an open position for 6 weeks to as long as 6 months.
We are a small team - a startup developing a SaaS platform for the wholesale food industry.
We are located Midtown Manhattan and have just graduated from the ERA Accelerator course are one of the top five startups to watch out for following the success of Demo Day.
We require an intern who is entrepreneurial at heart, willing to focus on an area of the business and ready to change to another focus if required.
You will learn the ins and outs of inside and outside marketing and sales and how a strategy for a start up is developed and executed.
You will help create content and ensure you all channels of social media are up to date
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education