Cannabis Business Development InternshipQueen Concepts & Co.
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHibernia's purpose is to help people achieve their financial goals and realize their dreams. Hibernia's Ten Commandments: 1. Make service matter; 2. Act empowered, like owners; 3. Make smart, quick decisions; 4. Sell ethically and aggressively, accept prudent risk and price accordingly; 5. Encourage continuous improvement; 6. Listen carefully, then communicate openly and quickly; 7. Create an environment where people can excel, be rewarded and have fun; 8. Win as a team; 9. Treat all others with respect; 10. Invest for long-term individual and company success. Key Dates:
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education