Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Solo Traveling Seminar
801 east 4th place
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Business Development Intern for a brand new Seminar regarding Solo Traveling.
The Seminar is currently run in Los Angeles, but the plan is to expand and bring it around the world's most famous cities.
I created a Seminar to teach people how to travel. It's a never done before kind of thing, and it's doing very well -better than expected! And I need help with social media promotion, sponsor negotiation, hire instructors, book special guest, and renting locations (world-wide scale). It's a lot, but it's well rewarded.
The workshop is currently run in Los Angeles, but it will be in Europe during the Summer and in New York City in September.
I need someone great with Email etiquette, and outstanding phone skills.
English as first language is a must.
I would prefer someone who's graduating from business school.
If you don't have a degree, but you think you are the right fit for the job, I will take you in consideration!
You will learn a lot, get credits for your work, and be able to grow in the business.
Eventually you could get a future promotion as Manager and the possibility to travel the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Phone Skills, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Positive Attitude, Problem Solver, Email Etiquette
Preferred - Web Design, Art, Travel, Negotiating