Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Solo Traveling Seminar
801 east 4th place
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Business Development Intern for a brand new Seminar regarding Solo Traveling.
The Seminar is currently run in Los Angeles, but the plan is to expand and bring it around the world's most famous cities.
I created a Seminar to teach people how to travel. It's a never done before kind of thing, and it's doing very well -better than expected! And I need help with social media promotion, sponsor negotiation, hire instructors, book special guest, and renting locations (world-wide scale). It's a lot, but it's well rewarded.
The workshop is currently run in Los Angeles, but it will be in Europe during the Summer and in New York City in September.
I need someone great with Email etiquette, and outstanding phone skills.
English as first language is a must.
I would prefer someone who's graduating from business school.
If you don't have a degree, but you think you are the right fit for the job, I will take you in consideration!
You will learn a lot, get credits for your work, and be able to grow in the business.
Eventually you could get a future promotion as Manager and the possibility to travel the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Email Etiquette, Positive Attitude, Problem Solver, Phone Skills
Preferred - Web Design, Art, Negotiating, Travel