Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
2510 S Cloverdale Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon Denero is a rising Fashion brand seeking to build a team of driven, hard-working, and multi faceted professionals. Experience is desired but not a must. Must take direction well, and be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner. Upon applying for internship provide reasons as to why you are a qualified candidate.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsAbility to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education