Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Insurance InternScully Agency
Business InternBookmark This
AET Integration Inc
1775 Crooks Road
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Support basic business document writing including quotes/proposals, purchase orders, invoices, business letters, forms, memos, etc.
• Support basic finance/accounting tasks including purchase order/invoice tracking, project cost tracking, expense tracking
• Work with an external accounting firm for financial statements/tax return preparation
• Greet guests, coordinate meeting schedule, plan company events, etc.
• Support basic human resources activities including new hire procedures, time tracking, payroll sheets, legal documents, etc.
• Support shipping and handling, material inventory tracking, ordering supplies
• Office errands such as ordering lunches, making coffee, running dishwasher, scheduling executive personal appointments
• Learn the basics of company core business in order to work effectively with other employees
AET Integration, Inc is a research/engineering service company with a specialty in advanced material welding/joining technology. AET’s laboratory features state-of-the-art material welding/joining, mechanical testing (static, fatigue, impact), and metallurgical testing equipment. AET’s major customers include Ford Motor, General Motors, Chrysler, Nissan, Hyundai, ArcelorMittal, ThyssenKrupp, Severstal, Nucor Steel, General Dynamics, Caterpillar, USCAR, Auto/Steel Partnership, Oak Ridge National Lab and others. Please go to www.aet-int.com for more details.
Requirements• Minimum of High School diploma. Enrolled in an associate or bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, finance or other related fields preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, strong people skills, accountable and trustworthy.
• Extremely organized, extremely detailed.
• Proficient with the Microsoft office suite