Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Entrepreneurial Business / Creative Venture Internship at Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business InternBookmark This
AET Integration Inc
1775 Crooks Road
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Support basic business document writing including quotes/proposals, purchase orders, invoices, business letters, forms, memos, etc.
• Support basic finance/accounting tasks including purchase order/invoice tracking, project cost tracking, expense tracking
• Work with an external accounting firm for financial statements/tax return preparation
• Greet guests, coordinate meeting schedule, plan company events, etc.
• Support basic human resources activities including new hire procedures, time tracking, payroll sheets, legal documents, etc.
• Support shipping and handling, material inventory tracking, ordering supplies
• Office errands such as ordering lunches, making coffee, running dishwasher, scheduling executive personal appointments
• Learn the basics of company core business in order to work effectively with other employees
AET Integration, Inc is a research/engineering service company with a specialty in advanced material welding/joining technology. AET’s laboratory features state-of-the-art material welding/joining, mechanical testing (static, fatigue, impact), and metallurgical testing equipment. AET’s major customers include Ford Motor, General Motors, Chrysler, Nissan, Hyundai, ArcelorMittal, ThyssenKrupp, Severstal, Nucor Steel, General Dynamics, Caterpillar, USCAR, Auto/Steel Partnership, Oak Ridge National Lab and others. Please go to www.aet-int.com for more details.
Requirements• Minimum of High School diploma. Enrolled in an associate or bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, finance or other related fields preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, strong people skills, accountable and trustworthy.
• Extremely organized, extremely detailed.
• Proficient with the Microsoft office suite