Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Business InternBookmark This
Fromm Electric Supply Corp
2101 Centre Avenue
Posted: May 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a qualified intern to join our team. This opportunity will allow a general business major to explore various areas of our business including but not limited to: accounting, marketing, purchasing, human resources, management, and sales. We are seeking an intern who can participate in various functions across our business units.
Our intern will be afforded the opportunity to work with this family-owned and operated organization interacting with all levels of the business including a team spanning 9-branch locations and 2 design centers.
Responsibilities• General accounting responsibilities and special projects
• Research and application of various accounting functions.
• Set-up customer files including customer letters.
• Work with Finance/ Accounting on various receivable and accounting type projects.
• Assist in development and coordination of marketing events, promotions, and unique promotional items including research of pricing
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Entering/updating contact information in our sales-management program (SMP) database
• Participating in weekly planning and brainstorming sessions with the marketing team
• Research industry-specific sites for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information
• Learn aspects of department management
• Learn P&L statement and assist with evaluating cost saving measures
• Assists with and learns aspects of compliance processes, safety, and other processes and procedures.
• Writing Standard Operating Procedures for various departments.
• Various administrative tasks
Requirements• Undergraduate student majoring in Business with strong desire to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office products including Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to successfully learn and utilize company business system
• Solid organization skills
• Solid mathematical skills
• Basic Understanding of general accounting principles